Spring Break Co-Ed Skills Clinic
- Guest Trainer and Supporter of LaSandra Dixon and Tracy Cathey
Grades: March 28th Elementary (10-1pm) | March 29th Middle & High School (10-1pm)
Cost: $50 | $30 (before March 23rd)
RESERVE A SPOT: Fill out and submit registration form below
- Guest Trainer along side WNBA Star Skylar Diggins of the Dallas Wings.
- Each camper will receive an exclusive package from Skylar
- Camp will be hydrated by BODY ARMOR
Grades: 3rd - 12th
Secure a spot: Pay via the Buy Now button and submit athlete form below.
NOTE: When directed to PayPal, DO NOT check "paying for goods or services" or you will be billed a $5 Service Fee.
Britnea Moore will partner with Professional Basketball Player, Jamael "Horse" Lynch in hosting a week long camp in Germany. This program is designed to educate the youth on basketball's social, mental, physical and nutritional fundamentals. Get & stay connected.
Boys & Girls
Ages: 4 - 16 yrs old
Reserve a spot: http://jlynch57.com/index.html
Boys & Girls
Ages: 4th-7th Grade (9-12pm) 8th-12th Grade (1-4pm) **groups split up based on age & skill
Cost: $65 ($50 if registered before July 22nd)
ONLY 30 SPOTS AVAILABLE IN EACH SESSION!!
REGISTER NOW: click on link below
- **Please Fill Out and Submit Information Waiver
Britnea Moore will host the Presentation High School Girls Varsity team and expose them to a number of ways to elevate their game. This high intensity training session will cover:
- Innovative Rip Cone & Medicine Ball Training
- Various Ways To Create Space
- Developing Game Effective vs. Imagination Techniques
- Speed & Agility